Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!!


Its Thursdayyyy!!!! 

I - Am - So - Exhausted......

But with that said!...I'm still Thankful!!! (I know doesn't my cheery disposition make you wanna choke me? Please don't I blame the exhaustion)

  1. That God always provides. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"-Prov 3:5 Thankfully when my budget crunching mind goes in high gear and I spaz out God gave me an opposite to remind me that everything will always be ok and to bring me back from spazo land. 
  2. For my friends who are having TWINS! So exciting! I hope for them a safe and healthy pregnancy with no complications. (And that since the mommy is in my wedding she will have strength to travel with two new 3 month olds!)
  3. Our daughter who continuously drinks pool water although I encourage her not to! And her continuous sentence of "ay yi yi" thanks to her Grandma D lol
  4. For my knitted slippers which I am wearing right now. My feet would have frost bite no doubt without them and if not worn Dalton would never let me near him with my feet. Although I try very hard to convince him my feet are that cold so I could post them up on/or under him for warmth. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment