Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

This year Father's day was budgeted due to the wedding. 

I made Dalton a bell pepper, spinach, and cheese omelet before church complete with bacon and strawberries. YUM!

I got Dalton a few shirts and "The Power of A Praying Husband" (a book he had wanted)
imgres.jpg



Church was awesome! I had like this gospel high by the end of the service after singing Hosanna. And then I was starving and ready to get home. 

Then we came home I made some sandwiches with chips and we all took a nice nap! 
power-nap-area.jpg

When you have a little one to keep up with or you work the hours Dalton does a nap is the greatest gift to give to a dad. Especially a 2 hour one.

We then attempted to get Dalton some tennis shoes at the mall ..NIGHT MARE ...
Horrible idea and we left. 

We took Dalton's dad and step mom to dinner at The Keg. It was so good! Plus we had awesome service. If you go ask for Anthony, he's a pretty good darn waiter


arlington_w_JPG_476x258_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Then we came home got in bed and I worked on my bible study while he read his new book. Apparently it's pretty good because he kept cracking up a little while he was reading which was kinda distracting in all my Ruth-ness focus.
It was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment