Monday, June 27, 2011

My Bumble bee is walking!!!

My little one started walking this week!!! I just could not believe it! At first it was a couple steps here and a couple steps there. Then on Friday June 24th she started taking more than just a few steps!!!
Luckily I did happen to get it on video and then was able to send it to Dalton while he was at work.

I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast...


Meredith, Dalton's cousin stayed with us this weekend, so she got to witness the milestone in action. And now can tell Brynlee later, that she was there when she first walked! We just asked Meredith to be in our wedding also!!! Exciting!

This weekend was super crazy! Meredith came on Thurs or Fri (I can't remember lol). Saturday I worked on a house in Fort Worth for habitat for Humanity with some FBCA members. Sunday we had Church and then a Fundraising event for Gina & Julius who are going to East Asia. It was their last Sunday with us at church as well. So weird. But all the girls did great and we have some talented ladies in our church who can make awesome things! And today besides swimming and spending our last day with Mere, I mowed the lawn in 90 degree heat. Ugh! 

Im gonna sleep good tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment