Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Savings at Target!


I love when i find a good deal! It's like this giddy high I get for super savings, which is highly addicting!

So today, I ran to target for other things than what I bought of course. I needed a salad spinner BUT we have been needing patio furniture and so I have been keeping an eye open for clearance items. You know wedding budget and all. 

So I found this table for $21!!!! And it just so happens that last year we bought the matching chairs that go with this table when they were on clearance!!! Talk about perfect! 

Then I bought a Schick razor pack that included 5 extra cartridges, shaving cream and a travel cover for the blade on the razor $12.74. BUT of course I had a coupon for $4 off a schick razor. So basically I got all that for $8. Which if you do the math a razor, cartridges and shaving cream all cost more than $8. In fact the razor alone cost more than $8. So i was pretty pupmed! 

And I tested the razor out, and I'm pretty sure I will never use another Venus razor again. I am officially a Schick chick!!!! 

So ladies if you are in the Arlington area and have the Schick coupon, the Target off Cooper has a bunch of those marked down razor packs left, just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment