Friday, August 19, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!...a little late as always

...A Washer & Dryer. First off I don't mind doing the laundry, it's the folding and putting away that annoys me. But this past week as I was doing laundry and it was above avragely annoying, I thought this could be way worse. I could be in a laundry mat with no ac where only fans are circulating the fabric softener, sweaty musty air. I used to have to do that at one point though. Spend literally all day washing our clothes at a laundry mat, hoping no one saw, and waiting hours. So I'm thankful and i need to quit being a baby needless to say...

...Birthdays...I love birthdays...

...When Brynlee wants to be held constantly, I don't care if she's have my size Ill carry that child as much as I can b/c soon I know she won't ask me too :-/...

...Sunday school teachers. Brynlee is moving up a class on Sunday and I am sad to move her. But it's a good feeling to have when you know the teachers will miss her and she'll miss them. It means someone is doing something right...

...Opportunities...

...Gods love, His blessings and the way He seems to give the things we don't deserve...

...That stores let you return! Haha sometimes I can be an impulse shopper and by the time I get to the car my guilt leads me right back to the store to return my splurge...

...The ability to give...

...Amazing things that I can see happening for the future...

...Red velvet chocolate chip bunt cake, my first time having a "nothing bunt cake", it might give you nothing bundt rolls, but its delish!...

No comments:

Post a Comment