Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adventures With Brynlee This Summer!

Now I have loved every minute of Brynlee since the day she was born. OF COURSE! 
But I have always tried to find activities for her to do at every age
I have to say activities for the walking stage = SO FUN!

We took her to Hawiian Falls watermark in Mansfield with some friends of ours and their kid/sister
These girls just adore Brynlee!



 Last week or so Dalton and I took Brynlee to Indoor Safari Park in Southlake
She loved it. 
I'm not going to lie its nothing fancy in there and even I got a little bored,
But she loved it...and thats all that matters
Girl wore herself out.. 


Riding the mechanical elephant

We were moving a little to fast for the camera apparently

Train ride!
 Okay can I just say that this train is no ordinary kids train. 
For one the kids loved it but since Brynlee is so small I had to sit in with her which was ok, BUT
Usually kids trains go super slow, as you can see from the blurred pic, mmm not so much.
And my the 5th round in the train even I was getting dizzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment