Monday, August 29, 2011

Daltons Bday heyyyy!!!

So dalton turned 25 this year! 
Kinda a big deal. 
Sucked that because of the wedding madness we are laying low and spending less for our birthdays. 
BUT I did try to make it special none the less:-)


I got him a "Nothing Bundt cake" first time we've ever had one. 
Ok the weird thing was the cake itself is $18 which is a good deal.
But for their scrapbook like paper decor they add on another $10. 
Well I have a  ton of stuff at home so I just decided to top it with my own decor...
Cute right?!?! I thought so..


So In the morning I made breakfast. Then for lunch I made tacos after Dalton got back from his massage that I scheduled. 


I got him tickets to a preseason Cowboys game for that Sunday. 



The game was alright. I think the Cowboys lost but we still had a good time. 
The philly cheese steak sandwich was worth it. 
And about 1500 calories I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment