Friday, August 5, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!...a little late as always

...AC...
...Zip Ties, Bliss Bridal's solution to concealing my dress from Dalton while its at my house...
...The new friends that I'm making...
...The old ones that continue to bless my life...
...My super fast metabolism that allows me to eat a ton of ice cream...
...My wedding that is finally on a sched of planning...
...Couples that encourage me my own relationship...
...laughing...
...Having made it through the trenches & knowing we could do it again...
...Brynlee's new swim lessons with Dalton...so cute!...
...The oatmeal packets. You don't know how hard it has been to do oatmeal from scratch after using packets, ugh!...
...My iPad, it has came super handy these pat days...
...this new job opportunity...
...MY NEW WEDDING DRESS that I picked up today!!!...
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment