Thursday, July 28, 2011

Turning 23!

Once upon a time this precious little girl came into the world on July 26, 1988.... THAT'S ME! 

Actually I'm sure I was precious then...teenage years, ahh not so much. Sorry mom & dad. 

So this year was number 23. 
It felt just like last year...

This year was simple.

Took Brynlee to Hawaiian Falls water park.
A dinner at our usual place for my birthday- Al Biernat's, with another couple. 
Awesome! 
And today a massage. And I got a new study bible. :-)

Because I turned 23 what better way to pay tribute than to list 23 things that I'd like to accomplish this year!!!
(In no specific order)

1. Spend more time with God.
2. Make my self more available for friends
3. To stop interrupting people I'm about to marry when in a "heated" discussion. 
4. Teach fitness.
5. Play with Brynlee more.
6. Learn more sign language to teach Brynlee.
7. Plan our wedding - stress free? COME ON!! I'll pray about it. 
8. Save more money.
9. Make more money.
10. Let go and let God.
11. Forgiveness.
12. Start journaling.
13. Start writing letters to Brynlee. 
14. Singing lessons. It could be fun...I'm sure I sound better in the shower.
15. Get my personal training & group fitness certification. 
16. Vacation more.
17. Another baby after the wedding? Hmmm...Maybe. 
18. Take a photography class.
19. Eat more good food at places I haven't been to. 
20. Finish painting the house. ( So we can move about the time i finish right? Probably)
21. Manage my time better.
22. Sell all my old prom dresses. (Anyone know of a good way?!?)
23. Grow. (Mentally& Spiritually guys...I know I'm going to be 5 ft forever I'm over that)

We'll see how much I can accomplish in this next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment