Friday, July 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!!

My little Bumble bee is Walking!!!! She started on 6/24/11. Two days before she turned 15 months old!!! She's not running all over the house yet but she is definitely getting closer to that each day!
I'm loving how she is enjoying the pool so much more now since she can just strut through the 1.5-2ft deep waters in the kid pools. Although her chlorine intake is a little worry-some lol 

We had Dalton's cousin Meredith stay with us from the 6/24-6/27, which we always LOVE! Especially Brynlee! She has a backseat friend and a playmate all day long! Its a start to a beautiful friendship..although there is a 14 year difference. Anyway, she's an awesome role model for Brynlee. And we asked her to be in our wedding while she stayed with us!!! 

For my Fiance´s outstanding patience. I am what we call "shattered goods" and sometimes the shadows of the past that still linger in my head get the best of me. But since Dalton knows my past, he can be patient with me and talk me through it. :-) Thanks for accepting me and patiently putting the pieces all back together with me. 

Krista Grant's yummy Nutrigrain recipe. It's great. I made my own and I'll probably continue to make them so we have a protein packed healthy on hand snack! Thanks Krista!


No comments:

Post a Comment