Thursday, July 7, 2011

Engagement Pic Sneak Peak

So this past Wednesday we did half of our enagagement pics!!!

We were supposed to start them at 9am but i don't think we started till 10 something.

I think after we got situated and set up everyone was sweaty and already over it lol ...Or at least I was. Luckily in the photos of me by myself I had Dalton standing behind our photographer dancing around and making me laugh. 
Im no good at pretend laughing... or smiling. At least when I prcatice by myself I am but then it gets hard when you hear a clicking noise of a camera as your in mid kiss or something... Awwwkkkward. 

And we did have Daltons cousin there to corral Brynlee for us. Which was definitely a task. Brynlee wanted nothing to do with waiting around unless she was in the AC-ed car watching veggie tales or in the pictures lol. 

Anywho, So I thought I'd throw out a little teaser pic for you all. Notice I didn't say the where, what or the theme of the pics if there was one. 

Here's your one and only clue....
Did I mention we love everything about our wedding to be a surprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment