Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!!!


Oh my goodness!!! I'm posting my Thankful Thursday ON Thursday!!!!

Well lets get to it!

  • For my awesome future cousin in law Meredith! She has been so helpful this past month! Keeping Brynlee occupied during Dalton and I engagement pictures is no easy task. 
  • The ability to go to my cousin Joey's wedding this weekend!!! Even more so thankful that Dalton gets to go! It's his first time to meet my whole family.
  • For God listening to my every word. I haven't felt this good about going home in a long time. When I went to Lindale recently it was the best trip I have had. It makes it easier for me to visit more often. I thank God for making me thankful for the family I do have despite our differences or imbalances (lol), because others only wish to be so lucky. 
  • The God given talent of being able to dye my own hair (without a box-salon style) and it always turning exactly the way I had planned. Good thing to because I always decide to color my hair right before and important event...such as the day before my engagement pictures! 
  • For our Independence. Take it all in because not everyone gets to enjoy the lifestyle we do.
  • Such an awesome 4th with our friends in Addison and our friends from FBCA. It was so nice to get together chill on the grass and watch some fireworks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment