Friday, October 7, 2011

Hannah & Cody... Surprise engagement

So I told you that I was apart of a very special surprise proposal as the photographer
Now I'm no Rodney Kline (RSK Imagery), Jessica D'onofrio ...and the list goes on
But I'm just glad they let me do the pics anyway! hah

So here's a few of my fave's 

Romantic!!

Such a fairy tale feel


For some reason I love this picture because it reminds me of The Beatles...
Im not quite sure why haha

Although I knew it was coming I'm pretty sure my heart was racing when I saw him grab the ring
And I prob would have teared up more if I wasn't trying to focus on taking pictures 



Congrats you guys!!! I hope you love all 200 something of your edited pictures! I tried my best! 
I 'm so glad I got to be apart of a special moment in time 
And good luck to you on your wedding planning and day!
I know it will be special because we will be getting married on THE SAME DAY!!
MAY 20, 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment