Friday, September 30, 2011

It's All Very Pinteresting...

I told you. 
I'm so addicted to pinterest.
I mean why not? 
It has everything you could ever need in all one place, and I can save it, then it links back to its orig source and all without taking up space or cluttering my computer. 
NICE. 

In honor of that I'm gonna do postings every once in a while of my favorite interest finds!
Yay! 
I know your excited....


TOMS!!!
I got my first pair earlier this year, and for some reason although I got the black ones I find it hard to put them together with an outfit.
Not sure why
BUT these are totally my thing.
Vintage styled Toms!
I believe because they are slightly dressy, but vintage they can look great with just about anything I wear.
Christmas wish....I think so!






Source: lovely-little-things.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest

This I Love.
A simple reminder that although we sometimes say grace on auto pilot, to put meaning & definition behind our before consuming scrumptious meal prayers
LIVE IT
So fierce 



So I have been Eye-ing this pallet by our house for days.
They have been putting up nature walking trails all around our house and building houses 
And so a lot of these are just laying around our neighborhood.
I know I want one.
But overtime I pass it I size myself up to it wondering how rediculous I might look trying to lift it
Or if someone will walk up on me while trying to lift it and give me that weird 
"what are you doing?!" stink eye
But now I have a real reason to try to grab it.
We'll see how that goes!


I plan on painting mine though. 
And then sanding it down and making it look vintage.
I think the natural look like shown above is better for a country styled home.
Totally not me. 


Thats all for today!!! 
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment