Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Super Saver Wannabe

I came across a wonderful website!

Im seriously dissecting this thing. 

Her latest influence is her couponing. 

She has inspired me by spending ONLY $250/month for a family of 6!
Really?!?! Come on! 

So here I am mother of one fiancé of one and I spend roughly $400/month. 
Really Ashley? Fail. 

So I am proud to announce that I am now a part of the "I carry a folder (but mine is super cute) to the grocery store" club. 

I was sitting on the bed last night re-arranging while Dalton was working on something and I said to him "Two years ago I would have never guessed I'd be organizing a coupon folder" and he quickly replied "Two years ago I would have never imagined driving a blue prius" 
Touche babe. You win. Ha ha 

And tomorrow I am presale-ing a city wide consignment for baby clothes. 

You know what though. Even though none of this is even necessary. I LOVE saving money. 
I mean, why pay more for something when you KNOW it can be much cheaper?
I think of it as...Even if I save $10 thats an extra $10 towards a haircut, or a cellphone bill, or into a savings. So why not? 

Anywho If you haven't already checked out keepinglifecreative.com
you definitely should! 
I'm just giving credit where its due. This site rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment