Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Company does great things Right Here in Arlington

It's so encouraging when the company you work for isn't thinking only about themselves.
Or the money you make.
And it's not all about "making money".
Like any other breathing Human being these characteristics from anyone let alone a business, 
sounds like a load of, well for lack of a better word ...crap.
Each day when I see someone walking to work, 50 years old and working at the fast food window, or just someone in a bad situation trying their hardest to earn a buck, I just want to run up to them and say "I can change your life! Come work with me!!!!" 
But then I'm sure they'd think I was on crack and never talk to me again. haha
But it's so true! (Not the crack part) 
But that this business is more of a way to help others change their lives. 
I don't think about the me here. I think about how can I change the world with this.
Not to mention we build bottle schools, we are apart of the pay it forward foundation, the big brother big sister program ...etc etc.

So anyway I thought it was pretty cool when I came across this article about Matt Morris. 
I had no idea he was from Arlington, Tx. 
But now I do, and since I live here Id like to share his story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment