Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trip to the Dallas Arboretum

I just love to get Brynlee out and about.
Plus I'm partial to doing anything outside the house, I'm a go-er
Even if she doesn't quite get it yet 
There's nothing like a family day!

So since it's fall 
On Dalton's day off we took Brynlee to the Dallas Arboretum 
They were having Autumn in the Arboretum & Fairy Tale Castles
Perfect for our Princess


Cinderella's Pumpkin Village
 I was actually impressed with the Castles
They actually hung real props inside or around them
And placed small story book summaries outside each castle with facts I never knew about each princess

Cinderella's Magic Coach


Gorgeous!

Beauty & The Beast Castle

Rupunzel's Castle


Little Mermaid's throne
It was a good time!
I have a ton more picture, but  I thought this was enough to post 
Brynlee did love the running around
And boy did she nap good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment