Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All things Pink and Brynlee

Everyday my love is given away in abundance to one precious little gift.


This little girl owns my heart. 

I'm truly zonked at the end of everyday
But. She it totally worth it. 
At 18 1/2 months she has grown so FAST. 

She's 33 in tall. (Literally half my height already) 
And 26 pounds. 
This girl was once in here...
Hard to imagine haha

But now she's a walking, talking, dancing, climbing, reading fool

Her vocabulary is as follows:                               Her sounds:
Mommy Mom Mama                                           Woof 
Daddy, Da da                                                       Baaaaaahh (sheep)
No                                                                        Tweet 
Yes, Yep, Yeah                                                    Neeehhhh (Horse, don't know how to type that sound lol)
Head                                                                     Quack
Eyes
Nose
Mouf (mouth)
keys
Clap
Ay yi yi
More (with sign)
Done (with sign)
Please (with sign)
Scuse me 
Boun bear (brown bear)
Amen 
Teacher
Cats
Baby
Open 
Close
1, 2, 3
Puppies
Mimi (miri our dog)
Bye
Hi, hello
A, B, C
Up
Down
Cup
Yaberry (Strawberry)
Apple 
Ouch 
And maybe others... Its hard to keep track. 
She definitely keeps me on my toes. 
And I pray all the time that God will help me raise her up to what He has amounted her to be
I know we have more years to come some fun and some tough
But I can't wait to just watch her become who she was meant to be 

No comments:

Post a Comment