Saturday, November 12, 2011

The View From the Edge

So a couple weekends ago I got to experience an amazing event
The View From The Edge
A training even that my company does once a year
The guy who does it Mark Accetta, This particular training he does is the only kind like this in the world.
Of course there will be imitators, but its copy righted so it wouldn't be smart for them to do so.
BUT ANYWAY....
It was a whole weekend thing. 
I went Friday night to the Red Carpet event, training and after party for some mingling.
Me, Jordan (from Canada) and Amy

Me and Amy at the after party
She introduced me to the who's who of the company
It was pretty great. 
Wayne Nugent 

The CEO's and Directors of the company

Mike Azcue
 These are all just pics from the show. 
It's called edutainment, entertainment that educates
Because usually when people try to teach us something we forget it the next day.
But anything that is entertaining we somehow embed whatever we just watched into our minds.
Kinda like the theme song to the Adams Family or the Brady Bunch.
We prob haven't watched those shows in forever, But we know all the snaps in the Adams Family and all the words to the Brady Bunch theme song right?
And most of us can't even remember what an Isosceles triangle is.
Thats why the show Are you smarter than a 5th grader is so successful. 

Anywho Mark Accetta acts out different scenarios to make a point about a certain life situation.
I mean, in your far confrontal about anything and everything. 
He is literally life changing, marriage changing, family changing etc etc.
All in this one show thats only meant to train you to better your buisness
But when you walk away, You have gained so much more.















I only went to the show for Fri and Sat.
Since I had church on Sunday, which I volunteered to bring a breakfast item and Dalton only has this day off besides thurs so I had to miss out. 
But I still took away a hole ton.
I remember walking out of the building on Sat night thinking that was such a God thing.
And then I thought....How many people can say that about something their company puts on.
I mean the presenters and the people who were just speaking weren't afraid at all to talk about God and praise Him in this business atmosphere. 
I thought that was pretty amazing, considering this wasn't a religious event of any kind.
I am so blessed and I want to share this with the world!
If you weren't here you should be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment