Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting....



So its been a long time since I have expressed my love for pinterest lately
So i'll cath you up to date with one of my projects
I Love to DIY 
So my first project was to make Brynlee a Grow Chart

I bought some scrap wood at Home Depot $0.50 
Some paint that had been marked down $0.50
I printed a ruler out on the computer because at the time I couldn't find mine $Priceless 
Literally...It was free


So I painted the wood a cream color
Then Sanded it down some to make the wood & paint look rustic
Then I did the markings 


Here Is the somewhat final & Final product
After hanging it on the wall Dalton pointed out a mistake I made
No biggie it was a quick fix


I wanted something movable 
Because if I had made something on the wall it self 
You better believe Im taking that chunk of the wall with me if we move
So luckily this is movable and simple


No comments:

Post a Comment